We are delighted to announce that the Big Plant Nursery is open again!
We will be throwing open our doors to customers from Wednesday 13th May 2020. Our normal summer opening hours will apply. We have put some new measures in place to keep you and our staff safe at all times.
- Limiting the number of customers allowed on-site at any one time. This may mean we have to temporarily turn customers away at the gate if we reach this limit.
- A one way system around part of the nursery with a separate entrance and exit.
- Only one customer allowed in the till area at any one time.
- Increased protection in the till area to protect staff and customers.
- All staff and customers will keep a 2 metre distance from each other at all times.
- We are not currently accepting cash. Contactless card payments are preferred wherever possible (including Apple and Android Pay).
- No groups (more than two people), pets or children for the time being.
- We love to help, but to keep our staff safe we're going to let you do your own fetching and carrying and unfortunately won't be able to assist you in loading your car.
- The enhanced precautions mean that we will not be able to offer our usual level of customer advice at the nursery. If you need additional help, please book one of our consultancy visits <find out more>
We understand if you would rather place an order via email or over the phone for delivery. You can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0118 934 1757.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support and loyalty, we can't tell you how much it means to us.